We provide individuals from all walks of life with a range of family law services.
Assistance with family law is a core service that LegalWorks provides. The UAE is a multicultural country that contains people from different cultures, ethnicities, and religions. Almost 80% of the country’s population are expatriates. The family law in UAE is composed of the Personal Status law, the Civil Procedure Court, and Civil Transactions Code. The personal status law is interpreted using the Sharia Law. For UAE nationals and muslims, the Sharia law is applied when handling family disputes but for expatriates and foreigners, the law of their home country can be applied. We offer a rage of family law consultancy services that include;
- Marriage assistance
- Divorce consultation and assistance
- Financial settlements and alimony
- Child custody and support
Our team understands the emotional, financial, and legal complexities of marriage, divorce, and child matters. Each family law case is unique; therefore, our approach is centred around innovation. We always listen to our clients’ needs and provide solutions that work for them. The family lawyers in Dubai we provide are skilled in dealing with marriage registration, divorce procedures, child custody and maintenance. Moreover, they are well trained in a range of jurisdictions such as Sharia Law, English common law, and other jurisdictions. Our team is equipped in dealing with marriage and divorce cases for a diverse clientele. We also offer mediation services and are equipped at assisting our clients through consultations, court services for family disputes, preparation of settlement agreements and all child custody matters. our services include
- Detailed consultation over your respective family legal issue, including a detailed review of your circumstances so that you are aware of your options and the appropriate course of action. .
- Assistance in alternative dispute resolution methods such as mediation and arbitration.
- Support and representation in Court. Assistance in collecting documents, preliminary court meetings, and trials.
- Drafting and preparing all required legal documents and agreements such as settlement agreements and child custody agreements.
Why Choose LegalWorks
Hear what our clients have to say about their experiences with LegalWorks
LegalWorks takes a pragmatic and straightforward approach towards all legal issues ensuring that your interests are protected at all costs.
LegalWorks assists you from the start to the end of the company formation process. Their legal advisors in Dubai make sure that the entire process is easy for their clients.
Great client service. LegalWorks has a friendly, helpful and experienced team. They provide valuable assistance in drafting legal documents.