About Ras Al Khaimah
Situated at a strategic location in UAE, Ras Al Khaimah has seen widespread economic activity in the last few years. The emirate has numerous benefits such as the best infrastructure, liberal economic policies and beneficial trade relations. Offshore companies are legal entities that can conduct activities outside the jurisdiction in which they are incorporated. They provide the perfect solution to investors who are looking to conduct business through the UAE or create holding companies. Offshore companies are ideal for international trading, shipping, international consulting services and protecting your assets. RAKICC is the official corporate registry responsible for incorporating offshore companies.
Advantages of offshore company formation in RAK
- Ownership – offshore companies can be 100% foreign-owned.
- Tax exemption – offshore companies are 100% corporate and income tax-free. They also have the benefit of 100% reparation of profits and no import or export duty.
- Confidentiality – The authority within which the company is formed does not disclose the financial information of its offshore clients to their home countries. UAE follows strict corporate laws and banking confidentiality.
- Professional Services – Conduct global consulting and management services through an offshore company. Companies can avail tax benefits and work remotely from anywhere in the world.
- Own properties in the UAE – An Offshore Company can be used to purchase property in certain areas in the UAE as specified by the Offshore Jurisdiction.
- Holding Companies- An Offshore Company can act as a holding company where shareholders can aggregate all their business establishments under one holding company
Ras Al Khaimah offshore company set up
- Choose a Company Name – The first step is to choose a trade name for your company. The company trade name must follow the rules set by the jurisdiction within which the company is being incorporated.
- Shareholders, Director and Secretary – Offshore companies require a minimum of one shareholder and one secretary. The shareholder can be an individual or a corporate entity.
- Choose the Capital Investment – For offshore businesses, there is no minimum limit for capital investment. The capital can be divided according to the shareholder’s requirements.
- Documentation and Legal Attestation – The required documents must be attested by the UAE embassy in the home country and UAE.
- Application Form Submission – Submit the required documents along with the application form to the offshore authority. Once the document is submitted and the required fee is paid, companies can obtain the incorporation certificate and start their business.
At LegalWorks, we work with skilled registered agents who can handle offshore company incorporation process from start to end. Our team can help in choosing the ideal jurisdiction for your company type and activity. We can assist in every step, including the preparation of documents, the application form and payment processes. We can help you register your offshore company in Ras Al Khaimah easily and quickly allowing you to run your international business successfully.